The new 2 MP ColorVu Fixed Mini Bullet Camera is part of Hikvision’s Turbo HD, which debuted on the market in 2013, transformed analogue surveillance by using the High Definition Transport Interface (HDTVI) open standard. The HDTVI standard, which is based on the original analogue transmission medium, enables HD video to be sent via a coax-based system at a greater distance and with greater dependability.
The recognisable ColorVu analogue cameras’ high resolution allows them to take full-color HD photographs both day and night, while the PIR cameras provide a combined solution with video and non-video technologies. Hikvision raises the bar for HD-over-coaxial solutions with Turbo HD by introducing more advanced functionality and better picture quality to the analogue world.
The five major series of Hikvision’s Turbo HD cameras—Ultra, Pro, Value, IoT, and Special—offer a variety of features and capabilities. You can install a brand-new security system or upgrade an existing analogue one; whatever your demands, you’ll discover the ideal solution. If you would like a quote to have a 2 MP ColorVu Fixed Mini Bullet Camera installed just contact CCTV.services here.
The amazing new range of 2 MP ColorVu Fixed Mini Bullet Cameras
- High quality imaging with 2 MP, 1920 × 1080 resolution
- 24/7 color imaging with F1.0 aperture
- 3D DNR technology delivers clean and sharp images
- 2.8 mm, 3.6 mm, 6 mm fixed focal lens
- Up to 20 m white light distance for bright night imaging
- One port for four switchable signals (TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS)
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)